EDC has quickly become one of the most thrilling electronic dance music festivals in the world. Throughout the week, there’s all kinds of wild events taking place…
NEED NEON? A COOL ACCENT PIECE?
Tutus (including light up), Leg Warmers, Glitter, Eyelashes, Make Up, Tattoos & Pasties are all in stock…
Stop on by Halloweenmart for a large selection of your favorites. Give us a bit of PLUR and get 10% off your in store purchase (not valid with other offers). How do you give us PLUR? Say “PLUR” and ye shall receive. Ask for your free Gift while supplies last, too!
or order at Halloweenmart.com for limited Strip Delivery
Need a cab? Call Nevada Star Cab at (702) 873-2000
Still need a ticket? We suggest Stubhub over Craigslist/EBAY etc. Why? Scam possibility is very low.
A Few Tips on Clubbing in Vegas:
1) Expect to wait in line if you don’t have tickets. Bummer. BUT check out VEGAS.COM - they often have VIP promotions that may ease your trouble and pain.
2) Dress Code is important. Look good. Feel good. Be good. Do a bit of research.
3) If you are sold on a specific club then you might want to stay at that casino. Use their concierge desk wisely. TIP THEM. You would be surprised how far a decent tip gets you in Vegas.
4) Being courteous to the bouncers and staff helps, especially if you are planning to go to the same venue for more than one evening. Hey, it doesn’t hurt.
5) Don’t look like a Las Vegas Tour Group. Keep the group count low. Keep the female to male ratio high. You will have a better chance of entry. Divide and conquer.
6) Newer venues, such as Tao, are also affiliated with restaurants. Generally food is excellent at most of the properties. Munch a bit and get whisked upstairs after dinner.
7) Cabs: Know where you are and how to get there. Many cabbies will go via Strip. That is wonderful if you want to see the sights. They get paid if you are moving or not, however, and the Strip will more than likely be bumper to bumper. Be familiar with the back entrances on Koval and Dean Martin/Industrial Road. This will often get you to the party faster and with a bit more cash in your wallet. At speeds up to 45 MPH (and sometimes over) you will be surprised how fast you can get to the front door.
Here’s a rundown of some of the choicest parties, both day and night, on the Strip.
Tuesday, June 17
1 OAK at the Mirage throws The Greatest Party on Earth: Electric Circus Edition during their Tuesday industry night with the legendary Clinton Sparks directing the music and mayhem. Want to set the right tone for your EDC week? Star here. (10:30 p.m.) The Electric Daisy Carnival (
Wednesday, June 18
As Las Vegas’ summer season sizzles, Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay presents French DJ/producer Arno Cost as he makes his Daylight debut with his remixes that have industry heavy-hitters talking and party goers around the world dancing (11 a.m.).
LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay has Nicky Romero as “The Dutchman” spins a high-energy set in anticipation of EDC (10:30 p.m.)
Thursday, June 19
LIQUID Pool Lounge at ARIA kicks off another exciting EDC week with a special appearance yet another Dutch sensation, Don Diablo. DJ Que completes the DJ crew for LIQUID’s Thursday’s poolside industry extravaganza.
Meanwhile over at Daylight, the world’s most renowned DJ Carl Cox heats things up on the beach. Definitely a must see for any dance music fan. (11a.m.)
Thursday night, HAZE Nightclub at ARIA gears up for another amazing EDC weekend with a kick-off featuring a special guest DJ set from Miami super-duo GTA. Resident DJ Shift completes an unforgettable Thursday night at ARIA’s premier nightlife destination.(10:30 p.m.)
Friday, June 20
Australian DJ Hook N Sling brings the party to LIQUID Friday with his unique style and virtuosic technical skill that have made him one of the best DJs touring out there. His track “Take You Higher” became an over night hit, and he’s rocking his new track, “Magnet”. DJ Greg Lopez is also spinning poolside for a Friday afternoon EDC pool party you won’t want to miss.(11 a.m.)
Partygoers looking for a little break from EDM can find it at The Bank Nightclub at Bellagio. This Friday, they welcome R&B superstar Lloyd for an exclusive live performance to kick off EDC Weekend. Don’t miss this spectacular appearance along with the best music from DJ IKON. (10:30 p.m.)
Saturday, June 21
HAZE Nightclub at ARIA welcomes singing sensation Sevyn Streeter as she perform her hit song “It Won’t Stop” featuring Chris Brown. DJ Loczi rounds out an outstanding Friday night’s worth of entertainment at ARIA’s signature nightlife destination.(10:30 p.m.)
Sunday, June 22
The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge at The Mirage’s Sunday night party celebrates Garrett Pattaini’s GLO30 with an amazing light show. Guests get their glow gear at the door, and enjoy performances from BBR creator Anne Martinez and Rockell Blu. DJ Jason Davies keeps partygoers dancing as they “go for the glow.” (10 p.m.)
The Bank’s Sunday industry teams up with Fourth Period Magazine to present the official NHL Awards Party. Join many of hockey’s luminaries and party to music from resident DJ Shift. Make a power play Sunday night on the Strip.(10:30 p.m.)
Monday, June 23
Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage ’s topless pool party is the place to come recover after EDC with complimentary mimosas and bloody marys for anyone with an EDC festival wristband Resident DJs IKON & Karma are always on point in the booth. For more information or to book cabanas and daybeds call 702.588.5656. (11 a.m.)
Need more info? We suggest Seven Magazine….